Wednesday 30 March 2011

Carp Food "Nature’s Own" Water Snails.


Carp anglers are always trying to combat food that is naturally found in a lake. Trying to turn the carp’s attention towards boilies, tiger nuts or any other hook baits is a constant battle.
We are now pleased to bring you the latest trend in carp fishing baits and the latest addition to our Carp Food range, snails.
These snails are available in bulk quantities from us and when mixed in with your loose feed and spodded out or put into a PVA bag they will give you a huge edge over other anglers.



These snails are not from a fresh water source they are from the sea so they are not exactly what the carp are used to in there lake but they are not far off at all, the best thing about these sea snails is that the salt within preserves the snails body and stops it from going off too quickly, also as we know salt is a very good attractor for carp and this also gives the bait an extra edge, plus the crunch will also help you to get their attention.

I was very dubious when I heard about these little gems but on first use I caught and I have caught every time since, this could be a coincidence but twice when I have used them I was the only person on the lake to catch and I like those odds.

Get on the snails!!