Wednesday 10 November 2010

New Conoflex Jedi Flattie Beach Rod.


 Hi Everyone.

I am proud to announce the release of my new latest product.
The Conoflex Jedi Flattie rod.



It has been designed to be lighter and slightly thinner than the original Flattie Fanatic, but not lose any of the quality. It is £30 cheaper than the Flattie Fanatic and retails for £120. Having used the Flattie Fanatic rod I believe it is one of the best short range beech rods on the market and also fishes well from any pier.



The rod is 11’ long (3m 35cm) and breaks down in the middle creating two nearly equal lengths. The tip section is 66” (1m 68cm) in length and the butt is 71” (1m 80cm)

Like the original Flattie Fanatic the Jedi Flattie is able to cast 2-4oz of lead, that is it’s optimal amount but I fish mine with 5ozs of lead from the pier and have never had a problem. It is perfect for Flounder and Bass but also fishes well for any smaller species and you can use a multiplier or fixed spool reel on it.

To make sure this lightweight rod is strong enough for its purpose we have had the butt section re-enforced with a long section of whipping 13cm (5 ¼”) in length!! Strong enough for any style of fishing.



The tip has a white reflective paint on it that has been varnished over for an immaculate finish.



All of the eyes on this rod are official Fuji eyes.



The reel seat is also an official Fuji product.



This is the fifth rod that I have designed and I have to admit I am very proud of this one and really happy with the price that I can sell it at.

Many Thanks.